Return of Confessions

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

Shirley
The Dude

Re: Return of Confessions

Post by Shirley »

Damn, Brian. That was powerful. Glad you're doing better.
Totally Kafkaesque
pruitt2
Jesus Quintana

Post by pruitt2 »

The Sybian wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:17 am... Talking about our demons is incredibly helpful and hearing others understand and got through what you are dealing with provides hope.
Truer word have rarely been spoken.

Two years ago I was on the verge of a mid-December breakdown. I will never forget how afterwards one of my best friends told me (basically) "welcome to the club" when I opened up to him soon afterwards. It's one thing to read stats that say things like one in however many people have similar issues... it's an entirely different thing to learn that people you know, respect and even love have issues as well.
From the north coast of Lake Ontario
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Always a little disappointed when rush bumps the gif thread these days...
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
Jerloma
The Dude

Post by Jerloma »

First off, I had to search for this thread and I accidentally opened the first page instead of the last, and it's absolutely fascinating. Who are these people? :?

Nonetheless, the majority of random shit I complain about in the NFL thread is more than likely just me subconsciously complaining about things that fuck my fantasy team.

I know...Confessions thread was way more fun a decade ago.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - God