Hey all (Daily Fantasy Leagues)

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

BuffloSoldier
Maude Lebowski

Hey all (Daily Fantasy Leagues)

Post by BuffloSoldier »

Hey Swamp. Long time, etc.

Anyone on the board play DFS? If so, are you on Draft Kings? Anyone not there or anyone who wants to or would like to try, this is a blatant try to get referrals.

https://www.draftkings.com/r/BuffloSoldier" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=bufflosoldier&cnl=da" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They match your deposit dollar for dollar. Games can be cheap or high stakes. Come for the dollar games.

Pretty please?
Last edited by BuffloSoldier on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BuffloSoldier
Maude Lebowski

Re: Hey all (Daily Fantasy Leagues)

Post by BuffloSoldier »

One and only one bump.

Anyone play? Anyone interested?
Keg
The Big Lebowski

Post by Keg »

I might be interested come baseball season - depending on how many season-long leagues I join.
My only fear of death is coming back to this b1tch reincarnated
BuffloSoldier
Maude Lebowski

Post by BuffloSoldier »

I'm interested to try it out for baseball. Had a relatively decent amount of success on Sundays during the NFL during the playoffs. Didn't play regular season. Less so far with the NBA.

They just rolled out games for golf. They have the NHL and college bball and football too.
BuffloSoldier
Maude Lebowski

Post by BuffloSoldier »

I'm not even a huge NBA fan, but I've become a bit addicted to this. Better than booze or other shut, right?
BuffloSoldier
Maude Lebowski

Post by BuffloSoldier »

Bump for Opening Day.

Lots of promos being run at Draft Kings, FanDuel, other sites. Anyone interested? Keg?
Keg
The Big Lebowski

Post by Keg »

I am definitely going to join one of these. One of my leagues kicked me out (the commish filled the league before I was able to sign up) and another one folded, so I now have half as many fantasy baseball leagues as last season.

What is the min/max you can deposit? How much of the pot does the website keep? Is this legal, or shady like offshore books? I don't feel too comfortable cashing checks from middle eastern banks...

(Website is blocked at work)
BuffloSoldier
Maude Lebowski

Post by BuffloSoldier »

A) Yes, legal in most states. Where are you? It's accessible and you can pull money in and out of PPal, etc. Some states they don't take accounts from. But MLB gave DFS its blessing a few days ago.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/marcedelman ... sy-sports/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

B) Min is $5. Max is a lot. But most sites will match your first deposit up to $200 plus give you entries into tournaments. A lot of big pots are available for Opening Day. Usually 10%. Like for a $1 head to head, you win $1.80. $3 entry, $5.40 winnings. And so on.
BuffloSoldier
Maude Lebowski

Post by BuffloSoldier »

Bankroll reading:

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/artic ... leid=23153" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://fanthrowdown.com/blog/fantasy-b ... anagement/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (same theories will apply to baseball, etc)

If you sign up, first look around and use a promo code not only for money matching but free $ games. Google search for the site and Opening Day promos.
BuffloSoldier
Maude Lebowski

Post by BuffloSoldier »

Bump.

Anyone interested for tomorrow?
Keg
The Big Lebowski

Post by Keg »

Signed up on fanduel.
BuffloSoldier
Maude Lebowski

Post by BuffloSoldier »

Nice. I'd suggest sites like Rotogrinders to study up. I am.
BuffloSoldier
Maude Lebowski

Post by BuffloSoldier »

Sent you a link to a freeroll for tomorrow. Any questions , ping me here or Twitter.
Keg
The Big Lebowski

Post by Keg »

I was not very good at this (for baseball, never tried anything else). I lost a hundred bucks, then withdrew the rest of my funds before I went nuts trying to recoup my losses. I got burned a bunch of times with rainouts...it was hard to stay on top of this since my work blocks the websites and phones arent allowed inside the building.