Swamp 6 Link Dump Extravaganza

Okay . . . let's try this again.

Moderators: Shirley, Sabo, brian, rass, DaveInSeattle

mister d
The Dude

Re: Swamp 6 Link Dump Extravaganza

Post by mister d »

Canadian couple in their 60s die while f'ing in a hot tub after he has a fatal heart attack and she drowns under his body. And their daughter is the one who finds the bodies. And its in Mexico. And they're there because the daughter is getting married.

The rest of her life should be spent with an assistant ready to hand her a drink at a second's notice.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

mister d wrote:Canadian couple in their 60s die while f'ing in a hot tub after he has a fatal heart attack and she drowns under his body. And their daughter is the one who finds the bodies. And its in Mexico. And they're there because the daughter is getting married.

The rest of her life should be spent with an assistant ready to hand her a drink at a second's notice.
oh man...
I felt aswirl with warm secretions.
A_B
The Dude
Location: Getting them boards like a wolf in the chicken pen.

Post by A_B »

They both died doing who they love.
You know what you need? A lyrical sucker punch to the face.
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

A_B wrote:They both died doing who they love.
He did, at least.

My office mate has been to that resort. He liked it!
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

rass wrote:
He did, at least.

You saying his wife didn't like him, you heartless bastard!?!?!?
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

A_B wrote:
rass wrote:
He did, at least.

Are you saying his wife was a necrophiliac?
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

rass wrote:
A_B wrote:
rass wrote:
He did, at least.

Are you saying his wife was a necrophiliac?
Oh I'm sure the water kept the body warm.

(and I did say "who" and not "what")
Shirley
The Dude

Post by Shirley »

mister d wrote:Canadian couple in their 60s die while f'ing in a hot tub after he has a fatal heart attack and she drowns under his body. And their daughter is the one who finds the bodies. And its in Mexico. And they're there because the daughter is getting married.

Wow, I saw that story yesterday, but it didn't include the part about them having sex at the time. It makes a lot more sense now.
Totally Kafkaesque
Shirley
The Dude

Post by Shirley »

Another weird death story I've been seeing is this story about the pregnant pastor's wife who was found shot dead after an apparent burglary.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/indianapolis-p ... d=35145807" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have to say, this one sends all kinds of warning flags up to me. It sounds a lot like a story that happened here about ten years ago - the husband was eventually convicted, even though they never concluded exactly how he pulled it off (he was supposedly on a business trip at the time). Granted, it also sounds a lot like the story that was posted here a few years ago about a guy (in Texas?) who went to prison for years for the murder of his wife before folks eventually figured out that he was innocent.
Totally Kafkaesque
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Post by Steve of phpBB »

Shirley wrote:

Wow, I saw that story yesterday, but it didn't include the part about them having sex at the time. It makes a lot more sense now.
Having sex in a hot tub filled with Mexican water - wouldn't that be guaranteed to kill you anyway?
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.
L-Jam3
The Dude

Post by L-Jam3 »

I'm such a terrible person. Between the Mexican hot tub couple and the English bird who had a crush on her female friend so she impersonated a dude, had her wear a blindfold, and used a strap-on,, the first thing I do in these cases is google the woman's name to see if she is Relationable.
My avatar corresponds on my place in the Swamp posting list with the all-time Home Run list. Number 45 is Paul Konerko with 439.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

L-Jam3 wrote:I'm such a terrible person. Between the Mexican hot tub couple and the English bird who had a crush on her female friend so she impersonated a dude, had her wear a blindfold, and used a strap-on,, the first thing I do in these cases is google the woman's name to see if she is Relationable.
That English case raises many, MANY questions.

I am going to have trouble finding an expert to answer the main question - can't you feel the difference between plastic and human?

If I ask my wife, it wont end well.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
P.D.X.
The Dude

Post by P.D.X. »

L-Jam3 wrote:I'm such a terrible person. Between the Mexican hot tub couple and the English bird who had a crush on her female friend so she impersonated a dude, had her wear a blindfold, and used a strap-on,, the first thing I do in these cases is google the woman's name to see if she is Relationable.
She would've had to be a damn good impersonator.
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

P.D.X. wrote:
She would've had to be a damn good impersonator.
She convinced the woman to wear a blindfold before they had sex the first time?

Mind boggled.
"beautiful, with an exotic-yet-familiar facial structure and an arresting gaze."
Steve of phpBB
The Dude

Post by Steve of phpBB »

Pruitt wrote:She convinced the woman to wear a blindfold before they had sex the first time?

Mind boggled.
That's the thing that gets me. I read these stories and am amazed at the game some of these people have.

I've been with the wife 20+ years and am still working up the nerve to ask for oral.
And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death.
Moreta
Bunny Lebowski

Post by Moreta »

If the only contact with the item in question is with a well lubricated vulva and within, it is likely the woman couldn't tell the difference between real and Memorex.
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

Quadruplets all sign D1 National Letter of Intents on the same day.
http://www.laxmagazine.com/high_school/ ... igning_day" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pruitt
The Dude

Post by Pruitt »

Moreta wrote:If the only contact with the item in question is with a well lubricated vulva and within, it is likely the woman couldn't tell the difference between real and Memorex.
It's true - you do learn something new every day!
BSF21
The Dude

Post by BSF21 »

Shirley wrote:Another weird death story I've been seeing is this story about the pregnant pastor's wife who was found shot dead after an apparent burglary.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/indianapolis-p ... d=35145807" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have to say, this one sends all kinds of warning flags up to me. It sounds a lot like a story that happened here about ten years ago - the husband was eventually convicted, even though they never concluded exactly how he pulled it off (he was supposedly on a business trip at the time). Granted, it also sounds a lot like the story that was posted here a few years ago about a guy (in Texas?) who went to prison for years for the murder of his wife before folks eventually figured out that he was innocent.

This happened less than a mile from my home. Scary stuff.
Dances with Wolves (1) - BSF

"This place was rockin'," said BSF21.

"There is nothing ever uncommon about BSF21."
Sabo
The Dude

Post by Sabo »

Longtime Cincinnati Enquirer photographer Glenn Hartong is retiring, and here's a story about some of his most notable pictures and the stories behind them.
THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH GALA LUNCHEONS, LAD!
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

Sabo wrote:Longtime Cincinnati Enquirer photographer Glenn Hartong is retiring, and here's a story about some of his most notable pictures and the stories behind them.
That was excellent.
govmentchedda
The Dude

Post by govmentchedda »

A_B wrote:
Sabo wrote:Longtime Cincinnati Enquirer photographer Glenn Hartong is retiring, and here's a story about some of his most notable pictures and the stories behind them.
That was excellent.
Seconded. I really enjoyed that.
Until everything is less insane, I'm mixing weed with wine.
The Sybian
The Dude

Post by The Sybian »

Moreta wrote:If the only contact with the item in question is with a well lubricated vulva and within, it is likely the woman couldn't tell the difference between real and Memorex.
I completely disagree. It's great to have a woman in here again to answer these questions for us. If only we could get the gay Swamper we've long pined for... (IIIRC, we have 1 or 2 bi-Swampers, but I digress).

I read a different article about this a while back, and not this one, so sorry if I am duplicating, but the imposter claimed to have some sort of deformity s(he) was embarrassed about, and didn't want the woman to see it. Turns out the deformity was a rubber cock fastened over her vagina.
An honest to God cult of personality - formed around a failed steak salesman.
-Pruitt
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

Guy Fieri's Big Gulp

Magary might have jizzed himself as the pretty much perfect lede wrote itself in his head while Fieri talked about his tortoise.
What do you feed a tortoise?

“You know what his delicacy is?” Guy asks me, mischievously. “Hot, steamy, fresh dog shit. It is the foie gras of the turtle.”

And if you’re looking for a metaphor of how the food-and-wine establishment views Guy Fieri, it’s hard to top a man who feeds dog shit to slow-moving animals and calls it foie gras.
Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

My wife says she can feel a difference, but I imagine it's mental.
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
Sabo
The Dude

Post by Sabo »

Giff
The Dude

Post by Giff »

The "Southwest Philly Floater" sounds like something out of Urban Dictionary. It's when a hooker poops on your chest after eating Geno's. I'm assuming.
well this is gonna be someone's new signature - bronto
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

Actually, Giff, ITS THE GREATEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Johnnie wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:13 pmOh shit, you just reminded me about toilet paper.
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

Paralympic doping is just different
http://www.businessinsider.com/r-paraly ... rs-2015-11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rass
The Dude

Post by rass »

wlu_lax6 wrote:Paralympic doping is just different
http://www.businessinsider.com/r-paraly ... rs-2015-11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Holy....
A_B
The Dude

Post by A_B »

rass wrote:
wlu_lax6 wrote:Paralympic doping is just different
Holy....
Just something to remember for next time you take on Edward Fortyhands.
howard
Karl Hungus

Post by howard »

Wow. Having done battle with autonomic dysreflexia in the operating room (excess adrenaline is a bitch under anesethesia), I have to respect the genius of that.
Who knows? Maybe, you were kidnapped, tied up, taken away and held for ransom.

Those days are gone forever
Over a long time ago
Oh yeah…
wlu_lax6
The Dude

Post by wlu_lax6 »

Irish sport
Fenway
Brawl
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... nway-park/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Johnny Carwash
The Dude

Post by Johnny Carwash »

The Irish did little to quash stereotypes on Sunday when two of the country’s top hurling teams flew to Fenway Park in Boston for an exhibition match.
I have a feeling this sentence wouldn't go over well if you substituted any other group than "the Irish."
Fanniebug wrote: P.S. rass! Dont write me again, dude! You're in ignore list!
mister d
The Dude

Post by mister d »

I can't think of a demo that embraces a stereotype more than "we" embrace the drunk idiot one.
Sabo
The Dude

Post by Sabo »

Interior panoramas of various aircraft, spacecraft, and in one case, a trailer, by the National Air and Space Museum.

Pretty cool stuff, and I like how the Joint Strike Fighter has a lot of its avionics removed, presumably for security reasons.
sancarlos
The Dude

Post by sancarlos »

Poignant first-person story by former NHL player Patrick O'Sullivan about the horrible abuse he suffered as a boy, at the hands of his psycho hockey-dad father.
Link
"What a bunch of pedantic pricks." - sybian
Shirley
The Dude

Post by Shirley »

I've always wondered why there wasn't more variety in punting styles. For example, when trying to kick a short kick to pin a team inside the 10, why try a huge booming kick? It seems like a low, line-drive right at the sidelines would be a more accurate kick. And if it goes straight out, there's no chance of a return or a touchback.
Totally Kafkaesque
brian
The Dude

Post by brian »

Pretty cool story in Stars & Stripes about my friend's sister and her experiences after losing her arms in Iraq.

If you're worried it's going to be sad, dark or depressing, she calls herself "wondernubs" so you needn't worry.

ETA: To get the damn country right.
Bandwagon fan of the 2023 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!