Student says teacher harassed him for wearing Broncos Jersey

Welcome to the Swamp, our famous conversation board. We talk primarily about sports but you can have your say about just about anything. Please register yourself and say hello.
Unknown
Karel "Carl" Kolchak

Post by Unknown »

davenyc wrote:
rush2112 wrote:I think we should throw things at the San Carlos Kid for having this as his avatar.

The second that the internet allows me to physically interact with people, I'll be using it to stab people in the face with a fork.
You're Welsh, eh?
Knock, knock, knocking on heaven's door.

http://unknowncolumn.blogspot.com/
rush2112
Karel "Carl" Kolchak

Post by rush2112 »

sancarloskid wrote:In the words of my least favorite President:

"Bring it on."

John Elway. A giant of the NFL. A truly great quarterback and leader of men. And, he sells a lot of cars, too.

After a tough weekend, I feel the need to recall the glory.
Why not Sammy Winder?

Actually I really dislike the Broncos but always dug Steve Atwater.
"It's like that drug trip in that movie I saw when I was on that drug trip."
sancarloskid
Monk

Post by sancarloskid »

davenyc wrote:
rush2112 wrote:I think we should throw things at the San Carlos Kid for having this as his avatar.

The second that the internet allows me to physically interact with people, I'll be using it to stab people in the face with a fork.
So, I trust that you're saying that, because of rush2112's defamation of the greatness that is John Elway, you would consider stabbing poor rush in the face? Well, I agree it is an affront, davenyc, but give peace a chance.
"Eight hundred leaf-tables and no chairs? You can't sell leaf-tables and no chairs. With chairs, you got a dinette set. No chairs, you got dick!"
rush2112
Karel "Carl" Kolchak

Post by rush2112 »

sancarloskid wrote:
So, I trust that you're saying that, because of rush2112's defamation of the greatness that is John Elway, you would consider stabbing poor rush in the face? Well, I agree it is an affront, davenyc, but give peace a chance.

How dare you come in the Swamp bearing that likeness??

You know this is Steeler Country :lick:

I got really sick of hearing his car commercials when I lived in NM..just inspired more hatred.
"It's like that drug trip in that movie I saw when I was on that drug trip."
SL22
Mike Hammer

Post by SL22 »

One major difference between the two scenarios described in this post is that the kid had to go back to school today. I imagine it will be relatively awkward for him for the forseable future. Brainbo's not going to be getting another verbal money shot in Denver for quite some time (I doubt it, at least, but I don't know how she gets down).
I don't like soccer.
davenyc
Hercule Poirot

Post by davenyc »

sancarloskid wrote:
davenyc wrote:

So, I trust that you're saying that, because of rush2112's defamation of the greatness that is John Elway, you would consider stabbing poor rush in the face?
Mmmm... yeah... I'm going to have to go ahead and... disagree with you there.
heat. kitchen. ass. door. way out. riddance. good. - Howard in NYC

"Soccer is like 90 minutes of foreplay, followed by two weeks of, 'Wow, that was almost good sex.' " - Paul M. Parks
howard in nyc
Nero Wolfe

Post by howard in nyc »

JBCool wrote:Already happened. http://da.co.la.ca.us/mr/102604a.htm
shocking. truly shocking. i cannot believe the first contemporary drunken brawl fan death did not occur at the oakland-alameda county coliseum during or after a raider game.
scottie wrote: "At least back then they had sense enough to nuke the fucking joint and be done with it."
http://ringsidereport.com; my latest effort
HOUND
Sherlock Holmes

Post by HOUND »

howard in nyc wrote:
JBCool wrote:Already happened. http://da.co.la.ca.us/mr/102604a.htm
shocking. truly shocking. i cannot believe the first contemporary drunken brawl fan death did not occur at the oakland-alameda county coliseum during or after a raider game.
Not to make light of that story but my original point refers more to a homicide IN the stadium. Seems like it's not far off.

Parking lots ... heck I can't even begin to describe how unsafe some of them are. No surprise at all to hear of murder and assault on the asphalt.
Mr. Hoodbar
Hercule Poirot

Post by Mr. Hoodbar »

brooshkin wrote:Fuck off Brainbo. I lost all respect for you based on your disdain for this kid...
Hey Brainbo, I truly hope you'll be able to sleep tonight.

Helluva response too. Brooshkin is your bitch.
"It's a funny world, but not a hilarious one, unless you have a sick sense of humor." -- Anon
brooshkin
Tenspeed and Brown Shoe

Post by brooshkin »

Try not to take this the wrong way, Hoodbar ... but you can fuck off too.

I never had any respect for you anyway. Good luck with hitting on all the women on this site. Let me know when that finally works out for you.

I can understand a Shittsburgh fan being an apologist for that teacher ... you on the other hand ... well, you're just an ass.
Mr. Hoodbar
Hercule Poirot

Post by Mr. Hoodbar »

brooshkin wrote:Try not to take this the wrong way, Hoodbar ... but you can fuck off too.

I never had any respect for you anyway. Good luck with hitting on all the women on this site. Let me know when that finally works out for you.

I can understand a Shittsburgh fan being an apologist for that teacher ... you on the other hand ... well, you're just an ass.
"It's a funny world, but not a hilarious one, unless you have a sick sense of humor." -- Anon
Zazopolis
Tenspeed and Brown Shoe

Post by Zazopolis »

I condone all this vehemence. Haven't seen a good spat in awhile.
Continue.
Holbrook Jackson on Thoreau's love life: "He remains a bachelor for the same reason he became a hermit."
brooshkin
Tenspeed and Brown Shoe

Post by brooshkin »

Dude ... vehemence ... that's beautiful ...

of course I had to look it up ... I'm no Norman Einstein ... but what a perfect use of a word ...
SL22
Mike Hammer

Post by SL22 »

Is that Hood Hotti?
I don't like soccer.
davenyc
Hercule Poirot

Post by davenyc »

Mr. Hoodbar wrote:
brooshkin wrote:Fuck off Brainbo. I lost all respect for you based on your disdain for this kid...
Hey Brainbo, I truly hope you'll be able to sleep tonight.

Helluva response too. Brooshkin is your bitch.
I'll translate:
Hood* likes Brainbo cock. (well, dildo)

Keep up with the recreational[/] sex. Please.
heat. kitchen. ass. door. way out. riddance. good. - Howard in NYC

"Soccer is like 90 minutes of foreplay, followed by two weeks of, 'Wow, that was almost good sex.' " - Paul M. Parks